Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook

8.07.2014

Hello new friend!

Welcome to my blog!




I started this blog in the hopes to share with you frugal tips on living with food allergies, sharing child development activities and posting fresh and delicious recipes to make for your weeknight meal. I am a stay-at-home mom and former accountant, and I love to stretch every dollar we have and hope to share with you some tips to live frugally.

As a mom to a child with a peanut and tree nut allergies, my husband and I have made a commitment to cook more at home. I love to cook, and food has always been an integral part of my life. As a result of my child's food allergies, our restaurant days (especially to ethnic restaurants) are limited and as a result, I will be learning to make some of my favorite ethnic recipes at home.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment