Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook

4.17.2015

Free Starbucks Coffee: April 22, 2015 (Canada Only)


On Earth Day (April 22, 2015), Starbucks Canada is offering a free cup of coffee if you bring in a reusable cup. I have participated in this freebie since 2011 and have noticed a change in my habits as I always try to bring my own reusable cups when I buy coffee.

Not only is bringing your own reusable cup good for the environment, it is also good for your wallet. Every time you use a reusable cup, Starbucks (and most coffee shops) will offer you a slight discount of 10 cents. If you are in the habit of purchasing coffee on a daily basis, this can equate to a few free drinks over a year.

Before you head out the door on April 22, take a moment to do your part on Earth Day. Walk, bike, run or take public transit to your local Starbucks to cash in on this freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment