Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook

11.04.2014

Coleslaw Dressing

When I first learned to cook in my mid-20s, a lot of my meals were based on convenience. At first, coleslaw was something I purchased pre-made from the grocery store. Then, I learned that you can buy packaged coleslaw and mix it with Kraft Coleslaw dressing. As my cooking skills slowly improved, I learned how to make my own coleslaw dressing with ingredients I had on hand. The result was a much better tasting coleslaw with a minimal amount of effort.

Ingredients
2/3 cup mayonnaise
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/3 cup white sugar
3 tbsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp poppy seeds (optional)

Directions
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl, blending thoroughly.

2. Pour dressing over coleslaw (packaged or homemade) and toss to combine. Serve immediately or chill for at least 30 minutes.


Source: Allrecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment