Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook

11.28.2014

Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe comes from Hellmann's. It has become a family favorite as it is easy to make and incredibly delicious.

A few weeks back when I was making my Skillet Chicken & Broccoli, my husband poked his head into the kitchen. He asked hopefully "Are you making the Hellmann's Parmesan Chicken?". When I said I was not, I could see his disappointment. I guess Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken was due for a dinner time appearance.

When I was planning what to make for dinner one night, I recalled my husband's request for Hellmann's chicken. So I made it that night for dinner. My husband was ecstatic and proclaimed that I was "the best wife ever". There is a lot of truth to the saying "The Way To a Man's Heart is Through a Man's Stomach".


Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup seasoned Italian croutons

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

2. Using a food processor, grind the seasoned croutons until it is coarse crumbs. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.

Ground croutons and mayonnaise/Parmesan mixture.

3. Arrange chicken on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Pat dry with a paper towel.

Pat dry the chicken breasts so the mayonnaise mixture will not slide off.

4. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken breasts and sprinkle the ground croutons.

Divide mayonnaise mixture and spread evenly over chicken breasts.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

This is definitely a "fool-proof" recipe as the chicken is always juicy and tender.

Source: Slightly adapted from Hellmann's

No comments:

Post a Comment