Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook

10.28.2014

Roasted Cauliflower

Recently, I have seen roasted cauliflower make its rounds on Pinterest. I pinned the recipe with the good intention of making it and forgot all about it until this Thanksgiving. I was roasting brussels sprouts and clearly did not purchase enough for the dinner I was making and needed more vegetables. Then I remembered that I could roast some cauliflower along with the brussels sprouts. Oh my, does roasted cauliflower ever taste good!

Ingredients
1 head cauliflower, washed, dried and separated into small florets
Olive oil
Sea salt

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

2. On an aluminum lined rimmed baking sheet, place cauliflower florets in a pile and generously drizzle olive oil all over. Mix until all the pieces of cauliflower are coated with olive oil. Spread out each floret so there is some space in between each piece.

3. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until the cauliflower florets are golden brown and tender.


4. Take the roasted cauliflower out of the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.


Source: Frugal Allergy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment